Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yes, I know I suck...

And I'm sorry!! A sista's been BUSY! But it's all for a good reason. Then you need to be in the mood to blog, and goodness knows I've started, then stopped. Then started, and stopped again. My internet acting funky didn't help either, but here's a recap:

My room is CLEAN!!!!!!!! And I mean clean clean. I now have a swiffer wetjet and the dusting wand to help me keep it that way. Hardwood floors are a right pain in the arse, do you know how much dirt it collects?? It's like it has its own built-in dirt factory, purely to make me lose my mind. Nevermind all of the shed hair that finds its way down there, and I comb my hair what, once a week?

I've been buying those Photobucket loreal HiP eyeshadow duos like it's nobody's business. I was wondering why CVS kept issuing those damn $10 off a $50 purchase coupons everytime I bought something. How about a $5 off a $25!!!! Zyrtec ain't cheap and I surely have to stock up. Someone needs to help me with those shadows too, I got some really funky colors.

I got my Photobucket !!!! And to kick the event off, my honey and I are going to Dominican Republic in September. And to think, I just randomly put my application for it in, got it very fast might I add a few weeks later, and now I'm going to take my first overseas trip. Uber cool.

So I FINALLY have a ipod. I've been saying that I was going to get one since...forever and I never have. Well, I do now and I love it. Uploading music can be a pain in the ass when you have as much as I do (and I'm still buying more, as I'm a house junkie. I'm actually listening to Osunlade Re-Offering which is my FAVORITE album! Get it get it get it!).

Anita Grant's Photobucket products are the shizznick. Of course, her things cost a small fortune to ship to the States, but who cares! They're worth it. Oh Anita! My sapote and coconut pomade isn't here yet, I'm going through withdrawals!

I haven't eaten any sort of fruit since the summer started, no wonder I feel like a damn blimp. Since I'm allergic to just about all fruits and avocado (so random) I can only have berries and citrus. I think I'll make a nice mixed berry salad, I was scarfing them down errday last summer.

The Halal man lied when he said he put extra sauce on my lamb gyro. I'm still sore about that.

I've been cutting off the straight bits of my hair. I think it's lopsided now, but eh, I don't really care. I didn't know that my hair coils up! It's pretty cool.

Oh yes, I've ordered quite a few products that I must give reviews for, which include some other Anita Grant stuff I hadn't tried, Jessicurl, Oyin, and....I'm sure there's more. I'm going to start doing videos on youtube also so check that out. I already have one up there on how I detangle my hair.

Okay I'm done...for now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD GRIEF...I have TOTALLY fallen in love with your blog..it's so random, which is what appeals to my mind...keep werkin' it...(((HUGS)))
....just me...daez

Unknown said...

I just bought some HIP last week. I think I may cheat on MAC a lot more with it. It shows up very well on my skin so I'm satisfied. I only bought two and they both had green in them :I I was on the hunt for a certain shade of green and HIP came through. Maybe I'll go look today and see if they got any more in, the shelves were kind of picked over. I guess lots of people are hip to HIP lol.

Amina said...

yay..updates
hip eyeshadows are in my wishlist!!
Suzie C from Facepaint 101 does beautiful FOTDS with them...

i still want to try anita grant..but the shipping kills me...

Unknown said...

Love your hair! And DR sounds like fun! :)