Saturday, February 28, 2009

This pic is in lieu of house music....

I don't know what it is, that it just gets deep, deep down into your soul and makes you want to scream, shout, let it all out. I can't explain it, seriously. Have you ever heard a song, that just made you wanna bust a move and start dancing? It didn't matter where you were, hell, you could have your earphones on in the bathroom at work, and all of a sudden that song played, and you just had that urge to dance? Yeah, that's me with my house music, times 10.

The latest song I rediscovered (cause I had it on my ipod already on this Ian Friday mix way back when hubby gave it to me) is "Fight for love."

Now I have to dance. POPPA WE ARE GOING DANCING....TONIGHT!!!! Even if I have to drag ya!

Oh yeah, here's my tribute for the love of house music:

Photobucket

8 comments:

*Big Poppa* said...

Damn Blizzard!!!

We are goin' dancin' this week for sure!!! HOUSE MUSIC FOREVER!!!!!!

*Poppa*

Anonymous said...

Just reading your post makes me wanna dance! LOL. Thanks for the post.

Prettysunshyne

Ericka Taylor said...

My name is Ericka Taylor & I am the Owner/Editor of ymib.com. I am writing to let you know that you are now featured on the home page of ymib.com | The Circle of Beauty! I also left you a detailed message through your fotki page!

You Make It Beautiful,
Ericka Taylor | Editor-Owner| ymib.com
http://ymib.com

YBW said...

OMG I love this picture. It's almost as good as Trenell's slumped baby photo.

Nigelle said...

This photo is "in the mood of nirvana". It's so beautiful !

Maria said...

You already know I'm an old skool house fan till the end. Did you name your blog after the Todd Terry song? Its one of my favorite tracks.

Kimara-Ahavah said...

Love the Picture Darling...you are truly feeling the music

KnottyAuthor said...

girl i love me some house music all night long. house music all night long. girl i'll house you. what? boy i'll house you. what? all night long...