Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keeping in touch with your inner child...

Or teenager. I think everyone needs to do this every once in awhile, for me it really keeps things in perspective. A few weeks ago Poppa and I took my nephew Jordan to the park where I proceeded to chase him around for 30 minutes, going across the monkey bars (where I found out I'm not in the best of shape like I used to be!) swinging on the swings (also found out that once you hit adulthood you can't lie belly down on the swing, nor can you sit on your knees in the damn thing. Only one of my legs would fit in the aforementioned manner). I think I had as much fun as my nephew did.

But sometimes when things get to be a bit much, what the heck, kick back in your pajamas, turn on bugs bunny, the roadrunner, ren and stimpy, or hell even those shows you watched as a teenager. You might surprise yourself by having a bit of fun.

1 comment:

Kandy said...

HAHA! I Love the part when you said "you cant lie belly down on a swing!!" Im cracking up because my silly butt found that out the hard way. All I heard was "pop" "pop" and next thing you know, I was flat on my face lol... Fun times! It's great to connect with your inner child!! Thanks for following KandyLandKurls, Your Hair is Gorgeous!!!