Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So I'm a little obsessed about my hair...

Okay...maybe a little is stretching it. I'm VERY obsessed with my hair. And everyone else's in general. Which is perhaps the reason I'm up at 11:29pm stalking out curlmart, fiending to order every single thing by oyin I see. I'm also one step away from posting like a madwoman on the swap/sell board of nappturality, "Got oyin?"

Now do I need it? No. Want? Yes, very badly. Regardless of my arsenal that consists of miss jessies, karen's body beautiful, trader joe's, even some asha's and a bit of oyin, I still want need crave that honey hemp conditioner, even if I haven't thus tried it.

Oh well. It will just be one more package to hide from mom's and the fiancee. Even though he's still pinching off his jar of oyin I gave him 4 months ago.

1 comment:

CarmenNC said...

I miss nice products. I can only do shampoo at this time. Why? I have Sisterlocks. So I splurged on Knotty Boy. And I splurged on taking the class - that curbed the urge to spend. I did stop by a hair salon and got some Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist. I'm on his site now looking for lock friendly things. Just stopping by to show you some LOVE.