Friday, October 5, 2007

Pseudo-summer?

Okay, this is getting a bit ridiculous. It was cold as a witch's tit last week, and now it's felt like hell for the past two days. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind warmer weather, but I am getting a bit tired of sticking to myself. My hair has felt damp all day, and I guess I do look sort of crazy cause even my fiance asked me what's up with my hair, and he barely has an opinion about my hair, or anyone else's hair for that matter. I think he's a bit haired out because you hear "nappturality" come out of my mouth at least ten times a day, or me talking about some concoction that I want to try. And we can't go into any health food store without me running off to look for another oil/butter/essential oil.

But I digress. I'm still hot, still sticking to myself, and done ranting. Off I go to take a shower....

And get back on nappturality.

2 comments:

Software Bali said...

nice to meet your blog so visit to my blog in www.softwarebalischool.blogspot.com
thank's

natty said...

Too funny. I didn't know you had a blog! I don't know why you obsess. You've got gee-orgeous hair girl!!