Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's wonderful to be in love!

I think if all people could feel what I feel, there would be no crime and the world would be a happier place. I'm just saying. Since this new gig is giving me some special hours, and work and making me tired, I wasn't able to spend as much quality time with Poppa this week. So I got to spend the whole weekend with him and I'm happy as a pig in mud.

Plus I get to schmooze on the internet right now since I just finished my homework so I'm still that happy little piggy in mud! Now if only my room would get cleaned...

3 comments:

*Big Poppa* said...

Awwwww,who the heck are you in love with PIMPIN"?

*Poppa*

Amina said...

aaaw....
i haven't had that feeling in the longest time but i remember that when i felt sthg for someone, i always had a silly smile on my face

InnyVinny said...

GIRL!!!!!

I've been trying to catch you on np, but no such luck. SO glad you found me!

*hugs*