Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meh....

I haven't blogged since September?!?!

Well, that's cause I've been doing more youtubing than anything, plus updating my fotki.I said I'd do hair stuff on here...but youtube is more fun!!!

Youtube.com/richeau

Or my fotki....fotki.com/empressri

Updates:

My hair is getting longer. No surprise there, but it really is lol. I am enjoying the cut though.

We have a Black President, whoohoo!!!!

I knew New Yorkers were crazy, but GOTDAMN I didn't know they were crazy and stupid?!?! I say this out of pure sincerity, they really are. Hey, if you were where I was, you'd agree.

I need another vacation!

I also need to get reorganized. I don't know what happened! One minute it was nice and tidy in here, now.... Maybe I need merry maids or something lol. Poppa will just throw everything out, him and my mother. I can see the two now. Two big trash bags loading my stuff out.

Okay it's late, and I'm rambling. Ttfn!!!

1 comment:

Amina said...

i can be your merry maid in your hair closet...lol