Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Master Cleanse for the '08

So I'm on day 2. This is my fourth go at doing the master cleanse, as I like doing this a few times a year.

If anything, the cleanse is 70% mental and 30% physical. My last go around I was like "I need to lose weight!" but wasn't ready, and within two or three days I was weak and ready to get a grilled chicken ceasar salad from Mcdonald's. Defeat did taste good, however, the after effects were eh.

But I'm ready and willing to stick it out for ten days.

Even if a coworker just walked in my office with some ghetto fried chicken from the Chinese restaurant, which smells good and nasty at the same time (and I wanted to hurl my bottle of lysol at his head), I know I can do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I can't do cleanses to save my life, but I'm doing the Fat Smash Diet by Dr. Ian Smith. It has 4 phases (I can email them to you if you want) and you don't have to starve through it. I already lost 7 lbs and that was in 9 days! I'll probably stay in the first phase for awhile, but its not bad at all, at least in my opinion. Let me know if you'd like to try it in case the cleanse doesn't work. When I reviewed the book on Amazon, most people seemed to have lost 5-10 lbs in the first phase (detox). I first saw him on the Tyra show on this show called "diet wars" and they had him and 2 other people who had diets and his won. They each had 2 people try each one and his 2 people lost the most out of the other 2. Then I checked out 50millionpoundchallenge.com and saw him again so I gave it a try. I'm on day 2 of Phase 2 now and I really like it so far! So again, just let me know if you are interested! =D Good luck with this!!