Monday, March 24, 2008

What the hell????

So in lieu of a sinus infection, flu, cold WHATEVER the hell I have (I blame a certain person who shall remain nameless. That is the last f**king time I play janitor, cause last time I checked that wasn't in my job description) I didn't go to work today. However, I did have to go to Whole Foods.

Now onto that. Dammit, why is it whenever I start liking something, time for me to stock up I can't find it again?!?! They had every other variety of the zbar that you could hope for but the damn one that I wanted. I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy, I don't care what anyone says. So anywho, after my fiance and I went to the one way out in East Bubblef**k, only to find out they didn't have my energy bars, we trekked to the other Whole Foods in Southeast Bubblef**k....ONLY to find out that they were out of stock as well!!!!!!! It's like the whole damn world is laughing at me. My attempt to stay healthy and quit eating junk food and this is what happens.

But that is not the point of this blog. As my fiance gets out of the car, he calls me over and says, "You gotta be kidding me. Whole Foods is going to hell!!"

Chile, I went over to the other side of the car and saw not one but TWO used pregnancy test on the ground!!! Think the user was anxious much? And you know my sick self had to kick it over to see whether it was positive or negative. They were negative, and I couldn't help but laughing thinking of the woman as she scrambled to pee on the sticks in her car, anxiously waiting to see how the events of her life were going to be turned around. I could SEE the look on her face..."THANK GOD!!!!!!!" lolol!!!

Don't believe me??

Test #1:

Photobucket

Test #2:

Photobucket

Now I've seen many used things on the ground in my life, pacifiers, condoms (ick!) but two pregnancy tests? Oh the humor. All I know is, I'm not going back to that Whole Foods.


Unless they get my damn zbars. It's worth stepping over 5 of them joints just to get those bars.

5 comments:

Amina said...

Get better soon ma.
the pregnancy tests,that is so funny!
I can imagine the look on her face too: thank you LORD!! lol..

Everybody Has Those Days... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Everybody Has Those Days... said...

That is toooo funny and trifling at the same time (about the pregnancy test)!

It IS a conspiracy at WholeFoods!! I use to think somebody was watching what I purchase the most then they would take it off the shelves because they knew I like it. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ you taking pics of the pregnancy tests. Wow. Wonder who the person was.

Zbars? What kind? I need a good bar to try. Not like junk food but want that bar or chip feeling.

kasey1love said...

Your a damn fool!! lol. But i feel ya on hunting down what you want. The other month i found some simple sandals made out of hemp ( girl they are soo comfy) they had 3 different colors but they only had one color in my size ( And of course i wanted all 3.) so i drove to around to 6 different Ross Dress For Lesses to get theses sandals. I know it's a shame.