Friday, April 25, 2008

Another tag game!!

So the lovely Nywele tagged me again, for six random quirky facts about myself!

1. I'm a chocolate whore. I've been known to drag my fiance to Teuscher which is wayyy in the city, buy $20 of truffles for us both, which we immediately devoured upon receiving, and then convinced him to walk back to the shop to get ANOTHER $20 worth of truffles, which we ate a tad more slowly then lol.

2. I write. No one sees it, but I do.

3. I loooooooove house music!!!

4. I live in Queens and hear owls. Don't let them tell you that owls don't reside in Queens, I beg to differ.

5. I'm a sucker for 80's movies. If Molly Ringwald is in it, most likely I have it.

6. Sometimes the most fun I have is doing nothing at all.

2 comments:

Queeny20 said...

We have a lot in common. I write as well, I love chocolate, and I am originally from NY. Q

Amina said...

hehehehe...i would do the same thing with chocolate
i am also an aspired writer but with classes and daily stress, i barely have time to write..