Friday, April 18, 2008

A tag game!!

Nywele tagged me!

Things I'm passionate about:

God
Doing the right thing
Returning something that someone lent to you, in the same condition!
Being true to your word
Not borrowing money that I can't pay back




Things I'd like to do before I die:

Travel immensely
Owe no debt
Have my own house...and a vacation house wouldn't hurt

Things I say often:
"JU DUPID!!!!!"
"My tummy hurts."


Books I've read recently:

Queens Noir, forgot the author.
The Shadow of the Black Panther


Songs I could listen to over and over:

OMG loaded question,

"Fallen" by Mya
"Falling" by Gaelle (haha I just noticed both of the songs have almost the same title!)
"Still a dancer" by Kemdi
"The cure and the cause" by Fish Go Deep
ANYTHING by Osunlade




Traits I'm attracted to in my friends:

Loyalty
Honesty
Ride or die chicks!!!!
Humor, I can't stand people who are too serious
Intelligence, I don't want no dumb broads hanging around me
Class, spelled with a C, not a K

2 comments:

Amina said...

Hey EmpressRi. I enjoyed reading your list. i am so with you on not borrowing money when you can't pay. I've had friends who did that to me and we don't talk to each other anymore!!

BekkaPoo said...

Osunlade is the bomb.. go head with your good taste in music.