Monday, April 21, 2008

Ode to the Cosi salads....

Okay, so when my friend Lesley told me about Cosi, where she would buy freaking $9.00 SALADS, I thought she was MAD!!!! Until I went on the website and saw the edible love of my life, the wild alaskan salmon salad. That was enough for me to grab my fiance and drive out to west bubble gum, over the hills and through the mountains on great neck road to find our cosi.

After debating on us buying one salad nicoise and the wild alaskan one, (we would split it to see which we liked).....OMG!!!!!!!!!! The flavors! The medley! The presentation! THE WHEAT FLATBREAD!!!!! The mojito lemonade was good too but that salad!! We went Saturday and it's Monday morning and I'm already plotting on how to go back to cosi.

Go get yours. getcosi.com

3 comments:

Amina said...

cosi..hmm..i think they have a restaurant in Boston if i am not mistaken i went there...
anyways...they should think about opening one in Indiana.

Amina said...

hello again:)
You've been tagged for another game.

kasey1love said...

o.k so i googled it.
http://www.getcosi.com/
they are only located in about 18 states. They need to get they're expansion on. Anyways the closest one to me is in Costa Mesa!! A whopping 45 min drive......one day I'm going to check them out, but untill then it's Wholefoods for me.